- How do I apply these?
There is no right or wrong way to apply the sticks. There is no ‘best’ way.
Here are some pointers to get you started.
Dew: use dew under your eyes and under your brow bone. Applying some across your cheeks will give a nice moisturising base .
Berry: using your fingertips or a makeup brush apply Berry to the apples of your cheeks and blend in. Apply the colour to your lips using your fingertips.
(HINT: using fingertips will give you a more subtle look. Using the applicator will give you a deeper colour).
Pearl: add pearl to your eyelids, layering it up for a deeper colour if required. Apply to your cheekbones, down your nose, on the bow of your lips, or anywhere you wish to ‘highlight’.
- What colour shall I choose?
These makeup sticks are designed to suit all skin tones.
So, no more worries about choosing the wrong shade.
Berry: A soft shade of red, this colour is sheer and buildable so it lets your own skin tone show through. Apply sparingly with your fingertips if you want a lighter result, or layer up heavily using the stick applicator for a brighter, bolder result.
Pearl: A shimmery taupe. A sort of neutral pink. Adds just the right amount of sparkle without being glittery.
Dew: A barely there colour, with a hint of pearlescence to illuminate your natural features and add moisture where you need it most (eyes, brow bone, cheeks).
If you run out of one stick before the others, you can replace them individually.
- Will they give me coverage?
- The Glow & Go Sticks are designed to give you a natural look rather than covering up perceived imperfections.
If you wish to, you can use the sticks on top of your usual foundation or concealer. Dew is not designed to provide coverage.
- Can I wear with sun cream?
- Yes. Apply your sun cream and let it soak in for one minute before applying Glow & Go.
- Are they suitable for me?
- Yes! They are deigned to accentuate your natural features. Whether you have deep set wrinkles or fine lines, dark or light skin, ladies are amazed at the subtle yet striking look these sticks provide.
- Do they contain fragrance?
- These are natural items and we didn’t want to cram them full of cheap synthetic ingredients.
The only natural fragrances available are essential oils, which are skin sensitisers. We have instead used Vanilla Oil which is a skin soothing antioxidant.
It does not have a strong masking fragrance like cheaper synthetic cosmetics. The smell of the Glow & Go Sticks is a very subtle scent of vanilla.
- Where are they made?
- Our makeup is made right here in the UK so we can keep tight control over exactly what goes into our products. The majority of makeup sold in the UK comes from Italy or China. Brands do this to save costs. We never will.