- What does each colour do?
These makeup sticks are designed to be used together as a set. Because they are buildable they suit all skin tones. So, no more worries about choosing the wrong shade.
Berry: A soft shade of red, this colour is sheer and buildable so it lets your own skin tone show through. Apply sparingly with your fingertips if you want a lighter result, or layer up heavily using the stick applicator for a brighter, bolder result.
Pearl: A shimmery taupe. A sort of neutral pink. Adds just the right amount of sparkle without being glittery.
Dew: A barely there colour, with a hint of pearlescence to illuminate your natural features and add moisture where you need it most (eyes, brow bone, cheeks).
If you run out of one stick before the others, you can replace them individually.
- How does it feel on your skin?
Glow & Glow is light and breathable, not claggy and cakey like many foundations and powder based makeup products.
- Can I still use foundation?
- You do not need to use foundation with Glow & Go.
However, if you feel more comfortable keeping some coverage, then you can absolutely use your favourite foundation.
We encourage you to go with a little less foundation each day. Your skin will thank you for it.
- I'm not sure what suits me anymore...
- This is the #1 issue our customers struggled with before finding Violet Jordan products.
Powders can accentuate wrinkles. Creams can feel claggy. What used to work no longer feels comfortable. You end up spending a fortune on products which just don't suit.
The Glow & Go sticks remove that headache. The enclosed booklet which arrives will your sticks will tell you everything you need to know about applying your new makeup routine.
- How long will they last?
- Even when applied generously, the Glow & Go will last for months on end.
Dew - 2-3 months.
Berry - 3-4 months.
Pearl - 3-4 months.
- I've got sensitive skin...
- The Glow & Go contains no skin sensitizers or harsh chemical ingredients, perfect for sensitive skin.
As with all makeup you should still patch test a small area of skin before use.
- Where is Glow & Go made?
- Glow & Go is made in the UK. Most makeup these days is made in China or Italy. Brands do this to save costs. We never will.